TNG - Tips & Tricks
- There is no warranty. (Be careful and back up your data
regularly. I'm not responsible for any damages, data losts and so
- There is no support. (I try to help if I can, but:
read the documentation first.)
- The usage of the published SQL statements (report definitions)
follows the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- Contents of this tips & tricks collection, including the
report definitions (SQL statements) may be changed without
announcement. (Note the "last changed" date which comes with
all report definitions.)
- SQL-statements for reports are tested with the current TNG version (7.x). Most
of the reports should work with the TNG 6.x/5.x versions (not
the media reports). They are probably not working with older 4.x
versions (not tested).
- Typographical conventions: reserved SQL words are written IN
- Report definitions use TNG's default table names. If you
are using different (non-standard) table names, you have to
modify the SQL statements according to your table names.
PS: English is not my native language. Please help me to correct
any bad english you can find. => Contact me
Copyright © http://www.ahnendaten.de/tng/
Letzte Aktualisierung am 11. Juni 2017